Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Tuesday Throwdown #326: Your Favourite Medium

Good morning, friends! Time for a new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown. This week we want you to use " Your Favourite Medium " on your projects. Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.

My card features the delightfully caustic Stella. LOVE the ol' gal. I've used Stella Love - Wake Up Call on a simple card layout. Extra embellies: LF Aqua Lawn Trimmings and Mint Liquid Pearls.

If I had to pick one medium for my cards, it would be alcohol markers. They are so versatile and perfect for quick cards. I've used Copics to colour Stella.
Challenges:
TTCRD Jan 17th: AG

Now it's your turn to create a project based on this week's theme: "Your Favourite Medium". For ideas and inspiration, take a peek at what the rest of the DT members have made. Remember to link up your project at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog by 3pm Pacific / 11pm UK on Monday, January 23rd. And the most important requirement: Have Fun!

Have a beautiful day, friends!

x Beijinhos x

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Asha, brilliant image I just love her, so beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and so funny. I love her boobs drooping down...hahahaaa. The saying is hilarious...and true:) great card for someone who needs a cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She always makes me laugh!! Love this fun card Asha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ah ah!! Really caustic and fun, this card makes me laught! I too love alchohol markers but for me using colours is never so quick. I must improve my skills...! Love the colours combo and the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! This is just too funny Asha!! I love your wonderful coloring on this!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this image and the sentiment made me laugh Asha..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and your coloring is spot on! I had to chuckle when I saw the sentiment with it too! I agree with you! Working with alcohol markers is a great medium for making great looking colored images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sentiment is perfect and your colouring looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and fun! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stella is a favorite, love her sarcasm and humorous sense. This is fun, colorful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny sentiment and great sense of fun. Love this awesome design Asha. Sending you my hugs my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty pretty card. I love your colours and layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great, Asha! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love Stella such an expressive face lol. Fab colouring.

    ReplyDelete

"Kind Words can be short and easy to speak but their Echos are truly endless." - Mother Theresa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...